Throughout years of experience and extensive training, the A2Z Cleaning team has fine-tuned their knowledge and skill with protection treatments for oil and water-based stains, asthma and allergies, static electricity and moth damage.
Whether you are looking to preserve new carpet and upholstery or hoping to prevent further damage on an old one, we strongly recommend that it be treated with our professional protector solutions. A combination of foot traffic and vacuuming will always cause wear to the factory protection layer, leaving your carpet exposed to permanent damage and stains from even a single spill.
Applying the Scotchgard Protector can:
- Prevent the abrasive effect of dust and dirt by keeping it closer to the surface of the fibres
- Helps your vacuum extract more dirt and reduces the effect of common traffic patterns
- Protect the fabric from both oil and water-based stains
- Defend against moth damage
- Prevent the effects of static electricity, which is a build-up of electrical charges inside carpet and furniture
- Be a protective treatment for asthma and allergies
Applying the Scotchgard Protector slows down the process of staining by covering carpet and upholstery fibres with a protective coat. This thin layer helps repel water, oil and soil, giving you a far better chance of cleaning both specific spots and the material in general.
There are two major types of carpet protector:
- Soil retardants help prevent build-up of dirt in piles
- Stain repellents help shield fabric from liquid spills
There are some products that give you the best of both worlds by combining soil retardant and stain repellent qualities.
Choose a team that you can trust
By combining dedicated service with affordable prices, we are the only cleaning provider that you need for your home or business. We will go the extra mile to meet all your needs whatever they may be!
Don’t put it off any longer — have your carpets protected as soon as possible before irreversible damage occurs. Get in touch with us online or call 1300 285 145 to speak with us directly. We look forward to hearing from you soon!